The change of seasons is always a time for me to reevaluate my wardrobe and my style, looking for any gaps I want to fill or items to pass on. Of course this process naturally leads to a teensy bit of retail therapy, and I thought it would be fun to share my current shopping list with you. I try to keep my wardrobe minimal and classic, but I definitely like to leave room for fun and special pieces, especially if they feature a floral print. Read on to see what’s on my list this summer!
1. A one-and-done dress, like this floaty floral number from Reformation. I love summer dresses that keep me cool and comfortable while looking effortlessly elegant, and I try to add one to my closet each summer. This one ticks all the boxes!
2. Classic espadrilles, like these beauties from Sezane. When it comes to shoes that pair with summer dresses, I’m not sure you can beat a pretty pair of these summery kicks. I love the soft ecru color of this particular pair, and am already dreaming up ways to style them.
3. Crisp white jeans, like these high-waisted skinny jeans from Everlane. I love white pants in the summer, and this fit of jeans from Everlane is one of my favorites. They’re perfect for pairing with shorter summery tops.
4. Comfy sneakers, like this timeless white pair from Madewell X Veja. Sneakers have become a staple in my wardrobe over the last few years, and I could use a more neutral pair. The low-key minimal look of this pair is right up my ally.
5. A practical tote, like The Day Tote from Everlane. I’ll be doing some traveling over the summer, and a roomy bag that goes with everything is so helpful on the go. This one has the added appeal of being carried by Meghan, Duchess of Sussex!
6. SPF infused makeup, like the new summer collection from Ilia Beauty. Not only are the colors absolutely beautiful, but each product is made with wonderful ingredients and the added benefits of sun protection. I love cream blushes, so the face palette is definitely something I’d like to add to my makeup stash!